2008/09/30

MOON CHILD

I don't like movies because they are too long. But I saw a movie this summer vacation on DVD. The reason I saw this movie is my favorite vocalist appears the movie. I saw MOON CHILD. It is a fiction and Japanese movie and released in 2003.

I will tell you about this movie. This movie is about friendship of two men. In this movie, there are two main characters called Sho and Kei. They live in Maleppa in Asia. (It is not really town.) The town is terrible and full of violence, drug, crime and so on. They are friend but Kei is a vampire so he doesn't dies. The only thing Kei is afraid is sun shine. He will die if he has sun shine. They fight with Mafia. They make friends with new people but the relation doesn't last long. But Sho and Kei are still friends. During fighting Mafia, Sho is dying. Then Kei makes Sho vampire for helping him. And after that they die together in sun shine because they are tired to live as vampire. It's good and sad story.

hyde, a famous vocalist plays Kei. I like him. He is in L'Arc~en~Ciel, Japanese famous rock band. He is vocalist in L'Arc but, he also plays the guitar, drums, alto sax. He also appears on LAST QUARTER, Japanese movie. L'Arc~en~Ciel is now don't have schedule of concert. hyde is belongs to VAMPS and conducting a long tour now. He came Nagoya from 11th September to 24th for his concert. I went to the concert in 11th. It was very excited and their music was very good.

I think if Japan become like Maleppa or my friend is injured, it's sad. World should be peaceful. I learnt how great friendship is. It doesn't matter if friend is human or not.

3 件のコメント:

Iroha さんのコメント...

You really like hyde!!
I agree to your reason not to like movies.
So I watch only favorite movies.
But I want to see this movie because of your introduce!

Melissa さんのコメント...

hyde is soooooo cool!! I become a fan of hyde(^ω^)♪

Rickey さんのコメント...

hyde is very cool! hyde's Web site is very stylish★